Sunday, January 22, 2012

so very very spoilt

I recently celebrated a birthday and was thoroughly spoilt with:
loads of good wishes. So many people called and emailed and facebooked and sent their wishes. Nothing like that to make you feel loved!
a really special dinner with a few wonderful people, cooked and hosted by my wonderful sister, with dessert by my wonderful husband!!
great gifts! and lots of them! woohooo! here's just a smattering of a taste of those that I could find pics of on the internet :
This beauty comes from here, and it is for writing down those 3am thoughts! 

A book which is so far pretty excellent!

stunning things, click here and get ready to drool



This is such a cool idea, personalised Coke bottle, mine obv doesn't say Tom!

More gorgeousness from Kikki K

Got some awesome new shoes to help me achieve my new year goals. I bought them at The Sweat Shop in Dunkeld, a shop which I cannot recommend highly enough. Wow! Wow! Wow!

And so much more: flowers, more books, a dress, lovely smelling bath goodies, a bin made from recycled Coke cans (pics to follow when I find camera cable!) - Do you sense a bit of a coke theme here? Yes, I <3 it!

So that's it for another year, what an absolutely smashing week I have had. I feel so grateful and so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment