Monday, July 2, 2012

Another lovely scented gift (feeling so loved)

I am reading Gary's Chapman's "The Five Love Languages" at the moment and enjoying it. I think would be no suprise to those who know me well that of the 5, my love language might well be the one about receiving gifts. It sounds materialistic, but isnt really as the gift could be a strange shape stone that the person found and thought of me. Bottom line, I just freaking love gifts. When my awesome sister returned from her Italy/ France trip she certainly bought me some beautiful gifts. This is just one of them, Roger and Gallet's Eau des Bienfaits. 

Roger and Gallet is a brand I have loved for EVER, having originally found it through winning a hamper of their Imperial Bouquet fragrance. That fragrance seems to have been discontinued (BOO!) Have yourself a sensory experience and visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment