Tuesday, March 16, 2010

mr Blahnik, I presume?

A friend of mine recommended a visit to Annabel's vintage in Westcliff, and so off I went late last week. It is housed in the most beautiful space inside a home set in a garden that made me want to break out a lawn chair and a jug of Pimm's. There is a mix of new and pre-loved clothing, mostly more up to date than (what I call) vintage, all very good stuff and nothing that looked like it had been worn more than twice! The space is airy and everything is laid out in pristine fashion, which is definitely not what I am used to in the Joburg world of vintage. There were some lovely handbags, did not look at the sunglasses but there looked to be a great collection. The very best bit is the shoes. Dior, Chloe, Valentino, Manolo Blahnik, Prada, Jimmy Choos. Seriously well priced, seriously gorgeous. Your inner Carrie will go wild! If you want to visit (and you really should!), best to call ahead on +27 11 486 2600

No comments:

Post a Comment