Sunday, March 21, 2010

wedding shoes

I won't post a pic of my gorgeous wedding shoes as beloved is a follower of my blog, and being the traditionalist that he is, sometimes, does not want to see any part of my outfit before the time. Suffice to say, I have bought them, and I love them! I got them on Friday from a shop called "Wizo Wizebuys nearly new shop". It is in Raedene, and worth a look if you are in the area. So that is one more task off the mammoth list! Yesterday we went to the Oriental Plaza for beloved to look for a suit for the big day. He didn't find one, but I am quite impressed that with 6 months to go, he is probably closer to an outfit than I am!

1 comment:

  1. Can I pls check out the burgundy clutch? Have shoes and a jacket - and no bag to match... yet

    ReplyDelete